Friday, December 12, 2008

Crappy Guitar Mall

Hadn't written in awhile. Actually, I had forgotten my password, it's been so long. whatever...

I was in Opry Mills Mall the other day. You know, the big mall that is roughly shaped like a guitar. I don’t really know why they made the mall in that shape – I mean, obviously someone thought it would be cute and kinda folksy to make a guitar-shaped mall in Nashville, but come on. For one (1), you can’t really tell it’s shaped like a guitar when you are inside it. You can probably only tell this if you are in a helicopter or hot-air balloon or something. Two, (2) it’s not really that close to being shaped like a guitar – it’s just kind of a big circle at the one end and then, a buncha stores stick out the other end toward the movie theater And three (3), who cares. I doubt there has ever been a discussion as to which mall to go to that Person One said, “well, this mall has a Baby Gap,” and then Person Two was like, “Oh yeah, this mall is shaped like a guitar” and Person Two won the argument.

No comments: