Monday, December 15, 2008

Revive, Focus, Power

Our office refrigerator is stocked with Vitamin Water. It’s great, because it’s free and relatively good for you. Plus, it’s not that far from my office. Anyway, the great thing about Vitamin Water is that their flavors aren’t named “Grape” or “Cherry” or anything, but by whatever the Vitamin Water people belive that specific drink concoction provides you. There’s one called “Energy” and one called “Revive” and one called “Focus” and a couple of other types, too. It’s great, because now I can make a decision about what I want to drink without being bogged down by such meaningless things like “flavor” or “taste.”

There is one flavor, though, that I never drink. Its name is “Essential”, and to me, that would imply that this drink would be extremely necessary or vital to my everyday life. However, I was getting along just fine before I even knew about “Essential”, so I just made an executive decision to stay away. I don’t drink things that are so clearly mis-named. That’s just not smart fluid intake.

No comments: