Thursday, January 15, 2009

Itunes Trolls

I leave my Itunes on most of the day here at work, and just throw the thing on "shuffle" and let it ride. There's about 4,000 songs in there, so I'm usually good for a "No Repeat Workday". I've got a little bit of everthing in there, so sometimes it's Ben Folds, sometimes it's David Crowder, sometimes it's Steve Miller Band, sometimes it's whatever... you know? Brandi has a couple of CD's on the iPod as well, so every once in a while I have to sit through some Janet Jackson or something else that i really don't enjoy. But whatever, it's cool...

What i don't understand, though, is how the little trolls that live inside my Itunes decide what they are going to select next. I swear that today, they all got together and said, "Hey, flood today's playlist with Madonna and other crap that Ryan doesn't like." I didn't even know I had a Madonna song on my Itunes, much less twenty different ones that all sound the same and terrible. Okay, "Lucky Star" isn't bad, but I don't like much else. But, would it kill them to throw in some Killers or Radiohead or even some Journey now and again?

No comments: